Here is a collection of 99 cartoons on the subject of the REAL ESTATE business. Great comic moments supported by a tight-knit, quirky group of characters. The cartoonist Mike Flanagan takes a wry look at PROPERTY and its surrounding topics, including buying and selling, renting, houses, flats, apartments, the economy, business, taxation, office politics, vacation time, bonuses, salaries, promotion, water cooler moments, accountants, business, office space wrangles, problem bosses, managers, lawyers, money, finance, profit, staff, employment terms, computers and IT and many more. This book is guaranteed to satisfy your hunger for humour. Anyway, it’s a bumper crop of chuckles that will brighten your day and show you the funny side of real estate. These cartoons are ideal for use in your financial text, for instance your website, sales presentations, mailers, powerpoint, advertising material, promotions or whatever, but remember……all these cartoons are copyright protected, so if you’d like to use them, you need to email the cartoonist for permission and to obtain details of the fees involved. Have you seen all the titles in the FLANTOONS.co.uk cartoon series? OFFICE, FINANCE, GOLFING, DRIVING, BANKING, BOOZE, RESTAURANT, CAREERS, LAWYER, MANAGEMENT, TRAVEL, DENTIST, DOCTOR, HOSPITAL, NURSING, SURGERY, RAGTRADE and REAL ESTATE.
Ready for the next step in your real estate agent lessons? Perhaps you have started your pre-licensing courses, but you also want to do some studying in your spare time? Maybe you have your license and you feel you need some additional help in determining how to get sales, how to make clients happy, and how to succeed?
This book is for you. It is the next step in the beginner’s series that will help you learn how to be a better real estate agent. The tips compiled in the book are aimed at beginner agents, who need a little help or a new perspective on some topics they feel less confident about.
You are going to learn:
- Tips for being a better salesperson
- Tips for residential real estate sales
- Tips for commercial real estate sales
- And tips on how to get listings
As you listen to the content, you will also see these topics:
- How to stage a home
- How to set up open houses
- How to network with more success
Your hard work will take you only so far. There are skills you require. The tips in this book are designed to help you work on the skills you need for being a real estate agent. Many of the tips are designed for a career agent versus an investor, but you will find topics like staging a home and holding open houses applies to renovation investors. Those topics can also apply to property managers who need to freshen up their staged apartment to help rent apartments.
Inspirational stories with actionable advice from interview guests on the world’s longest running daily real estate podcast.
Here is just a fraction of what you’ll learn from this audiobook:
- How to transition from single family to multifamily properties
- Step-by-step approach on raising money for your deals
- How to creatively invest in real estate, no matter how bad your current financial situation is
- Step-by-step approach for using market data to perform due diligence
- The most overlooked expenses by buy-and-hold and fix-and-flip investors
- Step-by-step blueprint for how to achieve financial independence
- A step-by-step process for how to successfully wholesale probate properties
- How lenders evaluate your loan application and what to do to get rid of it
- A creative financing method for newbie investors
The Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever, Volume 1 is your gateway to unleashing your greatest investing potential.