Success in real estate investing is dependent on financing, unquestionably. Using conventional mortgages can be difficult if you suffer from credit score blemishes, and ultimately there are limits on how many mortgages an individual can have open on their personal credit. That is why private investors are a huge source of financing for real estate investors, and that is why you need to know how to use these sources of money for your investments. In this volume, we will look at when to use private money, and how private money is different from hard money. The correct use of private money sources can loft your real estate career into the stratosphere, as you will be free to do more deals, and do them quickly in comparison to conventional mortgage financing. We will learn how to become successful real estate investors by using private money, with attention to the following:
• When exactly to use private money for real estate deals with specific examples
• Where to find sources for private money
• How to approach and present yourself to private money investors
• How and why to contract with private money investors as debt partners or equity partners
• Finding private money partners where you might not expect
Real estate investing is always about knowing how to use leverage and sources of financing to your advantage. As your career accelerates, you will need more and more options to fund the deals you are putting together on your way to becoming a millionaire real estate investor. This volume will help you find multiple sources of private money for lasting relationships along the course of your real estate investing career.