Becoming a successful angel Angel investors are the most important source of capital for UK companie….
While property values have taken on a roller coaster-like pattern in the past several years, one thing remains certain: Home values will always continue to be relative to the value of other homes in their market. What does this mean for you? Very simply, it means that no matter how much home prices go up or down, there are still things that you can do to stabilize and maximize the value of your home, as it relates to similar homes in your area. In these uncertain times, it is crucial, now more than ever, to ensure that you take the steps that are necessary to see that your home is valued at the best possible price.
Inspirational stories with actionable advice from interview guests on the world’s longest running daily real estate podcast.
Here is just a fraction of what you’ll learn from this audiobook:
- How to transition from single family to multifamily properties
- Step-by-step approach on raising money for your deals
- How to creatively invest in real estate, no matter how bad your current financial situation is
- Step-by-step approach for using market data to perform due diligence
- The most overlooked expenses by buy-and-hold and fix-and-flip investors
- Step-by-step blueprint for how to achieve financial independence
- A step-by-step process for how to successfully wholesale probate properties
- How lenders evaluate your loan application and what to do to get rid of it
- A creative financing method for newbie investors
The Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever, Volume 1 is your gateway to unleashing your greatest investing potential.